100 Best Places
- 01:12100 Best Places: Mega Famous Mini GolfAndrea tees off at Hollywood’s go to mini golf location Golf ’N Stuff in Norwalk, California - featured in movies (The Karate Kid), TV shows (Modern Family), and countless music videos (Avril Lavigne's “I Don’t Like Your Girlfriend”). Also, Andrea drives a tiny train!
- 01:00100 Best Places: Escape From New YorkHad it with the hectic hustle and bustle of the big city? Want to get away from it from it all, just not far away? Andrea's got the place for you - Governors Island. Join Andrea as she takes the ferry to a relaxing, island paradise just minutes away from Manhattan. There's hiking, biking, old forts, amazing views of New York City, and a mini-golf course you've got to see to believe.
- 01:21100 Best Places: Andrea AirlinesAndrea heads to New Orleans and earns some major freaked out flyer miles as she pilots a plane for the very first time. She believes she can fly, and she does! But the Big Easy quickly becomes the Big Queasy as she battles nerves, unexpected turbulence, and the urge to return her seat back and tray table to their original upright position.
- 01:05100 Best Places: Andrea Messes with TexasSand, surf and spectacular sunsets in Texas? You bet! 100 Best Places Host and YouTube star Andrea Feczko hits the beach for her own personal spring break in South Padre Island. Learn the inside scoop about this hidden gem with so much to see and do. Can you ride a horse on the beach? Yippie yi yo ki yay you can, and Andrea shows you how its done.
- 01:05100 Best Places: Andrea Vs. Slotzilla!Ever dream of flying like a Superman over a crowd of rowdy, party-loving gamblers? 100 Best Places Host and YouTube star Andrea Feczko heads to Fremont Street in Las Vegas to take on one of the most unique and exciting thrill rides in the USA... Slotzilla - part monster-sized slot machine, part high flying zipline, 100% adrenaline rush.
- 01:00100 Best Places: Heli-Skiing, Hella Awesome!Andrea discovers a surefire way to avoid lift lines in Telluride, Colorado when she hires a helicopter to take her to the top of the Rockies for the ultimate ski adventure.
- 01:20100 Best Places: Ultra Low Tech GamingTravel back in time to a world before VR, HD, before television, and see first hand how old school gamers got their game on for just pennies a day. It's Andrea's most budget friendly adventure ever, as she visits the World's Oldest Penny Arcade in Spring Lake, Rhode Island and scores big with some old fashioned fun.
About 100 Best Places
TV Land's 100 Best Places – Host and resident travel expert, YouTube star Andrea Feczko takes viewers on a never-ending cross country road trip in search of exciting new destinations and one of a kind adventures.